-He worked as a columnist for the printed version of the Tatame magazine of November of 2011 until March of 2014, in addition to also being occasional collaborator of the site of the mentioned publication.
-Had passages as a contributor to the extinct Portal Top Thai MMA and MMA Portugal websites.
- Occasionally collaborated with magazines Nocaute and Gracie Magazine, from the renowned publisher Gracie. Occasionally it still collaborates with the 'online' portal of Gracie Magazine.
- Correspondent for the magazine Nocaute de São Paulo and the newspaper Revista da Bahia.
- Collaborator of the sites TV Fight, All About MMA and Sport Zone.
Currently works as a martial arts columnist on Connection Japan. The site is specialized in varieties and maintained between Japan and Brazil, and its number of accesses is around 50 thousand people per day, (on average).
The Connection Japan - Mokuhyou Shinbun website is a company based in São Paulo and with correspondents responsible for it in Japan. They are Brazilian descendants of Japanese living in the land of the rising sun.
- Started his experience in the martial arts in 1990 with the practice of Wing Chun Kuen, a system of kung Fu, under the tutelage of the professor Iran Sena, a disciple of Sifu Francisco D'Urbano, for that represented the UNK-National Union of Kung Fu, in Ceará. After completing the See Tiong Foo line, they went on to practice the Sifu Chung Kwok Chow lineage.
- Later he traveled to Niterói - RJ, where, under the guidance of Sifu Geralfo Monnerat, he was introduced to the lineage of Lee Tat Yan and accompanied his new Sifu in the introduction to the Moy Yat family, having participated in three days of intense activities taught by Master Leo Imamura, in what they call "Kung Fu life."
- After that, only came back to contact a Wing Chun Sifu from 2011, when I started to promote Workshops in his city with Sifu Alex Magnos, then representative in Brazil of the great master Benny Meng, curator of the Ving Tsun Museum.
- Currently, after completing the levels Siu Nim Tau, Cham Kiu, Biu Ji, Mui Fah Chong (Wooden Doll) and learned the preparatory exercise for the use of the Long Staff (only lacked to learn the shape of the long staff - Luk Dim Bun Gwan - and knives - Baat Jaam Do), is not yet trained in Wing Chun.
- Between the practice of both lines of Wing Chun, Cearense began its learning of other modalities of martial arts, having accumulated experience in styles like Wrestling Sports, Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai, in which it has quite improved notions. He also had a walk through Capoeira.
Currently the veteran is completing his training in Kickboxing, under the teachings of Grand Master Eduardo Moraes - a Pernambuco from Recife, currently living in Ceará - who also serves as president of the World Professional Kickboxing (WPKB), IBF (Intercotinental Boxing Federation) and CIAM (International Council of Martial Arts).
Oriosvaldo Costa began his career as a sport competitor in the year 1998, when the MMA competitions were still promoted under the rules of the old sport and known as Vale Tudo.
He is a MMA competitor still in his youth. So far, his cartel consists of 3 wins, 3 losses and 1 no contest in MMA.
Link to your 'Fight Finder' on the Sherdog: