Biography: Contact Us | Oriosvaldo Costa
-He worked as a columnist for the printed version of the Tatame magazine of November of 2011 until March of 2014, in addition to also being occasional collaborator of the site of the mentioned publication.
-Had passages as a contributor to the extinct Portal Top Thai MMA and MMA Portugal websites.
-He collaborated occasionally with the magazines Nocaute and Gracie Magazine, from the renowned publisher Gracie. Occasionally, he still collaborates with the Gracie Magazine online portal.
- Correspondent for the magazine Nocaute de São Paulo and the newspaper Revista da Bahia.
- Collaborator of the sites TV Fight, All About MMA and Sport Zone.
Currently works as a martial arts columnist on Connection Japan. The site is specialized in varieties and maintained between Japan and Brazil, and its number of accesses is around 50 thousand people per day, (on average).
The Connection Japan - Mokuhyou Shinbun website is a firm based in São Paulo and with correspondents responsible for it in Japan. They are Brazilian descendants of Japanese who live in the land of the rising sun.
-Beginned his experience in martial arts in 1990 with the practice of Wing Chun Kuen, a kung Fu system, under the tutelage of Professor Iran Sena, a disciple of Sifu Francisco D'Urbano, for whom he represented the UNK-União Nacional de Kung Fu, in Ceará. After completing the See Tiong Foo line, they started practicing the Sifu Chung Kwok Chow lineage.
- Subsequently he started to travel a few times to Niterói - RJ, where under the guidance of Sifu Geralfo Monnerat he was introduced to the lineage of Lee Tat Yan and accompanied his new Sifu in the introduction to the Moy Yat family, having participated in three days of intense activities taught by Mestre Leo Imamura, in what they call “Kung Fu life”.
- After that, he only returned to have contact with a Wing Chun Sifu from 2011, when I started promoting Workshops in his city with Sifu Alex Magnos, then representative in Brazil of the grand master Benny Meng, curator of the Ving Tsun Museum.
-Currently, after having completed the levels Siu Nim Tau, Cham Kiu, Biu Ji, Mui Fah Chong (Wooden puppet) and learned the preparatory exercise for the use of the long stick (all that remained was to learn the shape of the long stick - Luk Dim Bun Gwan - and the knives - Baat Jaam Do), is not yet trained in Wing Chun.
- Between the practice of both lines of Wing Chun, Cearense began its learning of other modalities of martial arts, having accumulated experience in styles like Wrestling Sports, Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai, in which it has quite improved notions. He also had a walk through Capoeira.
Currently, the veteran is completing his training in Kickboxing, under the teachings of the Grand Master Eduardo Moraes - a Pernambuco native from Recife, currently residing in Ceará - who also answers as president of the WPKB (World Professional Kickboxing), IBF (Intercotinental Boxing Federation) and CIAM (International Martial Arts Council).
Oriosvaldo Costa began his career as a sport competitor in the year 1998, when the MMA competitions were still promoted under the rules of the old sport and known as Vale Tudo.
He is a MMA competitor still in his youth. So far, his cartel consists of 3 wins, 3 losses and 1 no contest in MMA.
Link to your 'Fight Finder' on Sherdog: