Baiano launches "Baiburger", its hamburger shop in São Paulo
Saturday, 03 / 07 / 2021
Streamer and former League of Legends player Gustavo "Baiano" is still betting on his business side and announced that he will open his own hamburger shop in São Paulo, Baiburger. Working in a dark kitchen model, that is, only for delivery,
the establishment will start operating this Saturday, July 3rd, and will be available in the main delivery applications.
With four snack options on the menu, the restaurant has a theme all linked to Baiano, which names the hamburgers as Baisalad, Baibacon, Baicheese and Baiburger, the house special. Accompaniments and combos will also be served.
- As an entrepreneur I am very happy to open Baibuger in São Paulo, a city renowned for its gastronomic wealth. I've always dreamed of opening a business and hamburger is something I'm passionate about. For me, the important thing is to offer my followers a product that has high quality ingredients and a fair price, because the feedback comes in real time - says Baiano.
The hamburger shop will be open every day from 12:0 pm to XNUMX:XNUMX am and should meet orders from the main regions of the city of São Paulo. The investment will be made in partnership with Nift, a company owned by Gab Araújo, who is a partner at Final Level and co-founder of Gamelanders, an organization that has been successful in Valorant's competitive scenario.
In addition to the traditional broadcasts, Baiano is also responsible for CBolão, a League of Legends charity championship that has already had three editions played. In the last one, in May of this year, more than R$ 170 thousand were donated, with the title of the competition going to LOUDinhos, formed by LOUD players.
Latest from Hajime M
- Is it possible and safe to combine different vaccines? Some countries in the world already apply doses from two manufacturers
- CBLOL 2021: Ceos see LOUD among the strongest in Brazil
- brTT on defeat: "It's not something that worries me too much"
- CPI will vote breach of confidentiality of deputies Ricardo Barros and Luis Miranda
- Wreckage of US warplane used in World War II are found off the coast of Maranhão
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.