brTT on defeat: "It's not something that worries me too much"
Felipe "brTT" downplayed the effects of paiN's defeat by Flamengo this Sunday by CBLOL 2021. In a press conference after the match, the shooter recognized "some soft spots", but stressed that the setback does not change the team's plans in the Brazilian Championship League of Legends. Furthermore, the player reinforced his confidence in the potential of his teammates.
- It's not something that worries me too much, no, this defeat against them. We have a team to win against them, we showed and went head to head, playing the map much better... and, I don't know, I'm calm - said brTT.
This is paiN's second stumbling block against Flamengo. The teams also faced each other in the first round. The negative retrospect does not scare brTT for the case of a possible confrontation against Rubro-Negro in the next stage.
- I don't see many problems for the playoffs. I would say that we were executing a composition much more difficult to execute, to finish a game. Basically (more difficult) to execute than Flamengo's. Flamengo had a very strong 5vs5 composition and we made some mistakes. We had a composition that was to eat the map in the early and mid game, not making too many mistakes - said brTT.
Currently in the vice-leadership, brTT pointed out the race for the best place in the table of the points stage as a priority at paiN.
- The focus is to stay between first and second place. It's a very big advantage, you can watch the opponent who will play before and you have a lot more information. This is an absurd advantage - concluded.
Next Saturday, paiN will face Vorax Liberty, who are in third place tied in points with the brTT team. The eleventh round matches are scheduled to start at 13pm, Brasília time.
Latest from Hajime M
- Is it possible and safe to combine different vaccines? Some countries in the world already apply doses from two manufacturers
- CBLOL 2021: Ceos see LOUD among the strongest in Brazil
- CPI will vote breach of confidentiality of deputies Ricardo Barros and Luis Miranda
- Wreckage of US warplane used in World War II are found off the coast of Maranhão
- Belgian press echoes Euro defeat: "Golden generation won't win title this year and maybe never"
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.