geek culture (3)
This Sunday, LOUD overcame RED Canids Kalunga, amending the fourth consecutive victory at CBLOL 2021. In a press conference, Denilson "Ceos" highlighted that the favorable sequence is the result of a change in posture. Support also commented that they see LOUD among the strongest teams in Brazil, with the potential to be the best in the Brazilian League of Legends Championship.
- I think we are already in these strongest groups. What's missing for us, I don't know, shooting in the group to be like the best team in Brazil is just a little more time... And, like it or not, all that matters is how we're going to get to the plays offs. So, I think that with this time we will have for the rest of the championship, when we reach the playoffs we will be a very strong team. I think the strongest - explained Ceos.
According to the support, a change in the team's posture during training is a fundamental part both in the sequence of favorable results and in the plan to get well to the next stage.
- I think that we are doing well now is just a reflection of our training. Every week we are managing to have better training. We are managing to take it more seriously. Everyone is more engaged, discussing more about the game. I think the trend is only to improve. With each passing week we become a better team.
This Sunday Igor "Duds" team got into trouble after a questionable move by Mateus "Mewkyo", but managed to recover. Ceos highlighted the team's tranquility in the midst of a move that could have changed the course of the match.
- We performed a little poorly. I think Mewkyo didn't engage so well, but even after that we knew we had a better songwriting. Duds was already communicating: we lost, but I'm still very strong. We don't dwell on what happened. We're just thinking about how to win the game - he concluded.
LOUD's next commitment is against INTZ. The confrontations of the 11th round take place on Saturday (10) and start at 13pm Brasília time.
Felipe "brTT" downplayed the effects of paiN's defeat by Flamengo this Sunday by CBLOL 2021. In a press conference after the match, the shooter recognized "some soft spots", but stressed that the setback does not change the team's plans in the Brazilian Championship League of Legends. Furthermore, the player reinforced his confidence in the potential of his teammates.
- It's not something that worries me too much, no, this defeat against them. We have a team to win against them, we showed and went head to head, playing the map much better... and, I don't know, I'm calm - said brTT.
This is paiN's second stumbling block against Flamengo. The teams also faced each other in the first round. The negative retrospect does not scare brTT for the case of a possible confrontation against Rubro-Negro in the next stage.
- I don't see many problems for the playoffs. I would say that we were executing a composition much more difficult to execute, to finish a game. Basically (more difficult) to execute than Flamengo's. Flamengo had a very strong 5vs5 composition and we made some mistakes. We had a composition that was to eat the map in the early and mid game, not making too many mistakes - said brTT.
Currently in the vice-leadership, brTT pointed out the race for the best place in the table of the points stage as a priority at paiN.
- The focus is to stay between first and second place. It's a very big advantage, you can watch the opponent who will play before and you have a lot more information. This is an absurd advantage - concluded.
Next Saturday, paiN will face Vorax Liberty, who are in third place tied in points with the brTT team. The eleventh round matches are scheduled to start at 13pm, Brasília time.
Streamer and former League of Legends player Gustavo "Baiano" is still betting on his business side and announced that he will open his own hamburger shop in São Paulo, Baiburger. Working in a dark kitchen model, that is, only for delivery,
the establishment will start operating this Saturday, July 3rd, and will be available in the main delivery applications.
With four snack options on the menu, the restaurant has a theme all linked to Baiano, which names the hamburgers as Baisalad, Baibacon, Baicheese and Baiburger, the house special. Accompaniments and combos will also be served.
- As an entrepreneur I am very happy to open Baibuger in São Paulo, a city renowned for its gastronomic wealth. I've always dreamed of opening a business and hamburger is something I'm passionate about. For me, the important thing is to offer my followers a product that has high quality ingredients and a fair price, because the feedback comes in real time - says Baiano.
The hamburger shop will be open every day from 12:0 pm to XNUMX:XNUMX am and should meet orders from the main regions of the city of São Paulo. The investment will be made in partnership with Nift, a company owned by Gab Araújo, who is a partner at Final Level and co-founder of Gamelanders, an organization that has been successful in Valorant's competitive scenario.
In addition to the traditional broadcasts, Baiano is also responsible for CBolão, a League of Legends charity championship that has already had three editions played. In the last one, in May of this year, more than R$ 170 thousand were donated, with the title of the competition going to LOUDinhos, formed by LOUD players.