Biography : Contributor | Oriosvaldo Costa
-He worked as a columnist for the printed version of the Tatame magazine of November of 2011 until March of 2014, in addition to also being occasional collaborator of the site of the mentioned publication.
-Had passages as a contributor to the extinct Portal Top Thai MMA and MMA Portugal websites.
-Occasionally collaborated with the magazines Nocaute and Gracie Magazine, from the renowned publisher Gracie. He still occasionally collaborates with Gracie Magazine's online portal.
- Correspondent for the magazine Nocaute de São Paulo and the newspaper Revista da Bahia.
- Collaborator of the sites TV Fight, All About MMA and Sport Zone.
Currently works as a martial arts columnist on Connection Japan. The site is specialized in varieties and maintained between Japan and Brazil, and its number of accesses is around 50 thousand people per day, (on average).
The website Connection Japan - Mokuhyou Shinbun is a firm based in São Paulo and with correspondents responsible for it in Japan. They are Brazilians of Japanese descent who live in the land of the rising sun.
-Began his experience in martial arts in 1990 with the practice of Wing Chun Kuen, a system of kung fu, under the tutelage of professor Iran Sena, a disciple of Sifu Francisco D'Urbano, for whom he represented the UNK-União Nacional de Kung Fu, in Ceará. After completing the See Tiong Foo line, they practiced the Sifu Chung Kwok Chow lineage.
- Afterwards he started to travel a few times to Niterói – RJ, where under the guidance of Sifu Geralfo Monnerat he was introduced to the lineage of Lee Tat Yan and accompanied his new Sifu in the introduction to the Moy Yat family, having participated in three days of intense activities taught by Master Leo Imamura, in what they call "Kung Fu life".
- After that, I only had contact with a Wing Chun Sifu since 2011, when I started to promote Workshops in his city with Sifu Alex Magnos, then representative in Brazil of the grand master Benny Meng, curator of the Ving Tsun Museum.
-Currently, after having completed the Siu Nim Tau, Cham Kiu, Biu Ji, Mui Fah Chong (Wooden Dummy) levels and learned the preparatory exercise for using the Long Stick (all that's left is to learn the shape of the Long Stick - Luk Dim Bun Gwan - and of knives - Baat Jaam Do ), is not yet trained in Wing Chun.
- Between the practice of both lines of Wing Chun, Cearense began its learning of other modalities of martial arts, having accumulated experience in styles like Wrestling Sports, Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai, in which it has quite improved notions. He also had a walk through Capoeira.
Currently, the veteran is concluding his training in Kickboxing, under the teachings of Grandmaster Eduardo Moraes - a Pernambuco native from Recife, currently residing in Ceará - who also answers as president of the WPKB (World Professional Kickboxing), IBF (Intercotinental Boxing Federation) and CIAM (International Martial Arts Council).
Oriosvaldo Costa began his career as a sport competitor in the year 1998, when the MMA competitions were still promoted under the rules of the old sport and known as Vale Tudo.
He is a MMA competitor still in his youth. So far, his cartel consists of 3 wins, 3 losses and 1 no contest in MMA.
Link to your 'Fight Finder' on Sherdog :
Photographer and journalist: Mario Hideaki Hirano
Badge code validation link - Enter the code found on the badge for data validation in the password field that will be requested.
Former student of Master LI WING KAY-GARRA DE ÁGUIA, trained 15 years of kung fu.
It was prof. GARRA DE ÁGUIA kung fu show at RGS - PORTO ALEGRE.
He was a kung fu referee at the RGS.
He was a member of the Federation of RGS: Boxer, Kung fu and Luta-Livre.
Trained several Martial Arts techniques at RGS.
Trained SHORINJI KEMPO - 3 years old, Black Belt.
He is aware of various Martial Arts techniques and their variations of styles, approximately from 20 to 25 Martial Arts styles,
He was a correspondent for the magazine COMBAT SPORT, NOCAUTE, for the BAHIA MARCIAL newspaper and for the cultural organization of Martial Arts International.
Media: in Japan
Worked as a correspondent for the FOLHA MUNDIAL newspaper in Hamamatsu - Shizuoka: 6 years.
He was a photographer for the website: WWW.AGITOJAPAO.COM.
He was a photographer and cameraman for the site: WWW.CLICKSJP.COM and CLICK'S Magazine: 4 years.
Created the portal: Paparazzo of Japan.
Photographer and cameraman at Jornal digital - connectionjapan.com, as a correspondent between Japan and Brazil.
Creator of the gallery Paparazzo Japan - paparazzojapan.com , where he publishes his numerous works, including photos and videos.